If your organization would like to promote their event on the digital signs located in the Student Center, please complete the form below. For your signage to be approved, the following requirements must be met:
- Your organization must be an approved RSO with the Center for Student Involvement (CSI).
- Your event must be open to all CSU students and have been approved and scheduled by Conference Services.
- CSU course announcements or encouragement to register for courses will not be posted unless approved by university administration.
- Due to the heavy volume of requests, announcements for normal organization meetings will not be posted.
- Your message cannot contain references to alcohol or drugs (unless it is an anti-drinking/drug use event), nudity/indecency or otherwise obscene content, negative portrayal of CSU, or any other content deemed offensive or controversial by the university
- Events in places where alcohol is consumed or events promoting or otherwise including alcohol will not be scheduled. The only exception is events held in authorized on-campus restaurants serving alcohol.
- The event must be held AT LEAST four weeks after this submission and no more than six (6) weeks in advance of the event. CSI will make the final determination how long the sign will run in rotation on the screens.
- The graphic must be submitted as a graphic image (.jpeg, .gif, .tif, .png, etc.).
No MS Word documents, MS Powerpoint, MS Publisher, or Adobe PDF files will be accepted.
- The sign must be 768 pixels wide by 1024 pixels tall at a minimum of 150 dpi (dots per inch). For the screen on the 3rd floor of the Student Center, the dimensions are 1024 pixels wide by 1280 pixels tall.
- Any submission not meet the requirements will be sent back to the submitter.
- Please name your graphics file the same as your event. Do not name the file anything generic like event.jpeg or visix.gif
- For event posters, include the following information: Time, Location, Contact info, RSO name, URL (if applicable), costs (if applicable), other pertinent info.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact Dan Lenhart at
Upload image (NAME YOUR IMAGE THE SAME AS YOUR EVENT)
Images must be either .jpeg, .gif, .tiff, .eps, .png, or .ppt. No .doc or .pdf files. The sign must be 768 pixels wide by 1024 pixels tall at a minimum of 150 dpi (dots per inch). For the screen on the 3rd floor of the Student Center, the dimensions are 1024
pixels wide by 1280 pixels tall.